TITLE: Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise
DEVELOPER: Toy Box Inc., White Owls Inc.
PUBLISHER: Rising Star Games
FRANCHISE: Deadly Premonition
RELEASE DATE: 11 Jun, 2022
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise : is an open-world survival horror video game serving as both a sequel and prequel to the original Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut.
The story : takes place in present-day Boston where it turns out FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan will have to revisit a case he thought was solved in 2005. Through unique storytelling, venture back in time to the American town Le Carré, Louisiana and uncover the mysteries buried within this once peaceful town.
Follow Agents Davis and Jones : as they begin a new investigation into the Le Carré serial murders. Through the memories of a former FBI agent, go back in time to Le Carré and step into the role of Special Agent York to begin unraveling the mystery.
• Return as FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan (just call him York – everyone does) and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
• Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré
• An open-world adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard
• Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more
• Customisation: Customise your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks
How to install
1- Run the installer as administrator
2- Click on the page
3- Press the up arrow on your keyboard
4- Click Install
5- Click Continue
6- Select installation destination
7- Click Next
8- Select a component
Based on Steam Release + Mr_Goldberg Emu, Thanks to Rui & machine4578
Languages : English
Repack Size : 3.7 GB
Final Size : 9.1 GB
NOTHING is cut, NOTHING is recoded
Installation time : Less than a minute
Credits : Razor12911 for XTool library
Greetings : ElAmigos, KaOsKrew, FitGirl
Repack by DODI
Please Seed, Don’t Hit & Run
Notice: It requires a controller in order to play. Playing with a keyboard and mouse isn’t supported